Wear BT Monitor will give you a visible notification when your watch disconnects / reconnects from your phone, along with an optional vibration. This update now shows the name of the device that your watch or phone is connected to.
When I’m Home is an app for WearOS watches which allows you to set a reminder which automatically triggers when you return home. This update provides a tile which is compatible with WearOS 4.
Our app to analyse your tennis swing for Android phones and WearOS watches is updated to fix a bug when parsing the filename to derive the date & time of your session and the name of your profile.
Our general purpose installer for Wear OS watches has been updated to be able to grant system overlay permission to our Vibrate The Time app. The latest Wear OS 4 update for Samsung watches has stopped this permission being granted directly on the watch.
This update to our personal fitness app for Wear OS watches and Android phones fixes a problem with wet mode / touch lock on Wear OS 4 devices.
This update to our tennis analysis app for Wear OS watches and Android phones fixes wet mode / touch lock for Wear OS 4 devices.
Our original Android app to sideload WearOS apps is still being updated 🙂 This new version adds extra information about using with WearOS 4 watches.
Wear Installer 2 is our general purpose installer for WearOS devices, which runs on Android phones. This update adds further information and help for watches running WearOS 4.
Our personal fitness app for Wear OS watches and Android phones is updated with the following changes:
- Auto-lock now uses system ‘wet mode’; long press top button or crown to cancel
- Added support for Bluetooth chest strap heart rate monitors (see Help option)
- Ask for confirmation before deleting files
- Reconfigured main menu to make things easier to find!
- Fall back to internal heart rate monitor if problems connecting to external heart rate monitor (heart rate will be shown in blue)
- Updated Help screen
- Support for larger fonts on watch to comply with Wear OS guidelines
- Introduced splashscreen to comply with Wear OS guidelines
Our tennis app for Wear OS watches and Android phones is updated with the following changes:
- Fixed bug with Default button in ‘Custom chart colours’ option
- Fixed bug when asking for confirmation using Delete button in ‘Manage data files’ option
- Renaming a data file now brings up existing file name for editing
- Changed button order when renaming a file