In the unlikely event that Wear Installer is not successfully transferring and installing a WearOS app from your phone to your watch, here is an alternative method to try.
- Run Wear Installer on your phone and find the app to be transferred to your watch from the installed apps list. Note that only apps where the developers have embedded a watch apk inside the phone app can be transferred.
- Long-tap the desired phone app: this will extract the embedded watch apk (if there is one) and place it in the Downloads directory on your phone.
- Install Easy Fire Tools (EFT) onto your phone from the Google Play Store (there is nothing to install on your watch).
- Set up your watch for ADB over wifi (you should have already done this when following the previous Wear Installer instructions).
- In the EFT app, find Settings > Connection settings and enter your watch’s IP address in the space provided.
- Tap the connection icon at the top right of the screen and follow the instructions; it should turn green for a successful connection.
- Select Custom APK file and tap the ‘Select file’ button. Then tap the three horizontal lines (top left of screen) and then Open from Downloads.
- Select the watch APK file which Wear Installer has just created and tap Install.
- Your watch apk should be installed to your watch and you can then tap the green connection icon to disconnect. Remember to turn off ADB debugging on your watch.
Note: Freepoc has no association with the Easy Fire Tools app.